Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06007 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 19% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,963 (₨ 149,214) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)