Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01124 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 87% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,193 (2,598,330 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)