Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01145 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 96% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,381 (2,565,420 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)