Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01111 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 85% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,856 (2,597,178 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)