Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,104 (€1,765) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $4.41 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (41 minutes ago)