Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.773 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,138 (£1,840) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)