Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,107 (2,076 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (43 minutes ago)