Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.680 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,274 (5,519 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)