Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.982 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,817 (2,214 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)