Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.681 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,801 (5,831 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)