Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.711 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,245 (4,233 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)