Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.753 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,896元 (21,118 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)