Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.938 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,025 (€2,019) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (38 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)