Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.659 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,205 (R$ 6,153) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$700 (about 1 hour ago)