Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.809 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,846 (R$ 6,548) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)