Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 18% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,352 in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)