Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10043 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,056 (₨139,955) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (38 minutes ago)