Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10164 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,806 (₨116,155) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (40 minutes ago)