Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27990 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,843 (42,312 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (43 minutes ago)