Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48691 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 17% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,804 (R 22,188) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (42 minutes ago)