Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.627 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,750 (5,377 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 12 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)