Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20090 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,325 (71,305 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)