Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21050 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,955元 (66,294 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)