Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20099 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,402 (61,708 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)