Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20017 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,576 (92,803 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)