Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,987 (37,435,771 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)