Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,954 (39,332,547 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (38 minutes ago)