Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.48677 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is about the same as in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,216元 (R 25,096) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)