Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.869 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 11,333元 (R$ 6,064) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)