Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06528 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,417 (₨159,580) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (37 minutes ago)