Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.292 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,877 (€2,589) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)