Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,690 (€2,771) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (40 minutes ago)