Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.314 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,556 (£2,954) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)