Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,646 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.056 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 97% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,626 (AU$4,673) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)