Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,657 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.167 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 113% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,215 (AU$6,429) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)