Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,693 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.950 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 68% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,152元 (AU$4,071) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)