Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.878 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 36% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,711 (€2,248) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (1 minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)