Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,572 (COL$3,845,842) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)