Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,195 (COL$4,670,255) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (40 minutes ago)