Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10974 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 21% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,360 (121,745 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)