Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11120 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 23% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,516 (121,549 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (41 minutes ago)