Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11246 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 21% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,485 (128,798 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Roanoke, Virginia costs $925 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)