Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09682 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,012 (165,382 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (27 minutes ago)