Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19481 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,951 (71,614 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)