Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.863 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,391 (€1,703) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (28 minutes ago)