Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.071 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,081 (€1,745) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 2 hours ago)