Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,864 (€2,665) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)