Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.917 CNY / SRD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,527 (14,746 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)