Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.930 CNY / SRD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,123元 (9,806 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Recife costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (about 2 hours ago)