Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09335 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,744 (₨115,086) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (43 minutes ago)