Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,570 (€2,005) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)