Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.852 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 20% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,572 (2,856 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)