Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 868 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.749 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,972 (2,070 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)