Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.854 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,121 (2,644 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)