Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.725 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,381 (€1,991) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 707 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (21 minutes ago)