Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.017 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,939元 (€1,863) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)