Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01285 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,255 (875,609 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €47 (32 minutes ago)