Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.476 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 40% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,140 ($2,801) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)