Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.479 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,515 (€1,807) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)