Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.737 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,103 (€2,469) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)