Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05736 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,919 (₨190,352) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)