Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.958 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,973元 (€2,007) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)