Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,449 (€2,373) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)