Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,374 (€1,794) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)