Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,443 (19,468 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)