Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01167 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 21% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,485元 (1,241,462 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)