Cost of living comparison between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01123 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,843 (1,410,209 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (29 minutes ago)