Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27513 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,789 (42,850 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)