Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30162 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,747元 (32,314 Kč) in Ostrava.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)