Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 54% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,078 (€2,649) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (22 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)