Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 44% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,520 (€3,038) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (38 minutes ago)