Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01042 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,581 (CH$1,015,206) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)