Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,297 (€2,623) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)