Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.288 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,269 (€2,781) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)