Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.804 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 105% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,666 (kr 33,185) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)