Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.812 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 104% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,196 (kr 40,886) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)