Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.812 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 103% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,057 (kr 40,690) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (43 minutes ago)