Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.841 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 118% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,102 (kr 31,054) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)