Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09936 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 54% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,185 (72,316 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)